Inspiring leaders of today and tomorrow
The upcoming 2018 emerging leaders summit series will be taking place on April, September and November collocated with HSJ Summits. The themes will be as below. Whilst all summits will include co-located sessions as well as dedicated leadership sessions the themes of each summit will be as below.
April: Inspiring Innovation
September: Collaboration and Co-leadership
November: Expectation Management
The April Emerging Leaders Summit will be co-located alongside the HSJ Provider and Modernising Healthcare Summit, taking place over two days and includes a networking dinner and overnight accommodation to maximise networking opportunities.
The summit provides a unique opportunity for leaders to develop their skill set in the following.
- The need for future-proof leadership skills
- Questions about career development in a changing healthcare system
- Leadership experience and an interest in board level leadership
- Attendance requires delegates to think beyond roles and organisations towards system-wide collaborative leadership and supports attendees with skills to manage teams through ambiguity and to develop place-based sustainable health and care.
A place at the HSJ Emerging Leaders Summit includes:
- Access to all HSJ Emerging Leaders Summit sessions
- Access to selected HSJ Summit sessions
- Overnight accommodation at Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire on 19 & 20 April 2018
- Place at the Summit Networking Reception & Dinner
To enquiry about attendance or to nominate a member of your team to attend, contract Kresh Selmani by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7608 9059.